Two lovely bloggers nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award quite a while ago - Mrs. B over at Cranky Monkeys Blog and Oana - my fellow Romanian - over at Mamas haven.
Firstly I need to apologise as i left it so long to reply back with a post.
Also, thank you ladies for the nomination! Sometimes I think there's nobody out there reading my blog but you two proved me wrong.
The rules are that I need to tell you 7 random things about myself and pass the award to 5 - 15 other bloggers that I follow regularly. Like Mrs. B I will do 5.
Firstly 7 random things about myself - this will be quite hard I must say:
- I love a good and relaxing massage;
- I'm hate mice and rats - but who doesn't - even speaking or seeing them on TV makes me feel scared;
- also I'm really afraid of heights - when I was a kid I almost fell over from the 4th floor balcony;
- In Romania I studied law but have no use for it now as I live in England;
- I've been thinking to train as a doula as I love help new mothers in their journey - not sure if that will happen or not;
- when I was a child I use to dance around the house and dreamed to be a dancer when I grow up - it never happen :(;
- my first job when I came to England was as an au pair - only for 2 months until I found a proper job.
Now it's time to nominate more blogs for the Versatile Award:
- the lovely Clare at A boy with Aspergers - for being so inspiring and there for me at the beginnings of my blogging "career";
- Katie - my lovely friend that now moved back to her home country USA - Snugglebubby - will miss her and hopefully some day will see each other again - she is always blogging from the heart;
- Annie - the most resourceful and helpful blogger I know - thank you for being around - http://mammasaurus.co.uk/, Love all blogs;
- Older mum - always writing comments on my blog and being there for me when I need it - you should go over and read her 100 Words Challenge posts as she writes them so well ;
- Vanessa at HPMCQ - for her unique way of writing and her lovely pictures;