24 +2 weeks today. I can't believe it! Next week I will start my 3rd trimester and starting this week if anything happens then my baby has the legal right to be resuscitated. I know I should not think about it like this but with things happening in this pregnancy I feel a little better because of it.
I don't have any recent pictures with me pregnant but believe me when I say I started to look more like a pregnant woman rather than just a fatty one. I mean I'm still fat. I was fat when I got pregnant but I did take new proportions since then. I'm only 24 weeks pregnant and I already put on almost a stone on. Sad:( oh well I just hope I will manage to lose the weight after fast or not fast...
Anyway here is what's been happening in the last week:
- even though the doctor gave me a two week free off work to rest I went back to work;
- my belly is not hurting so much anymore and I just know that I need to take care more of myself and put my feet up even though the dishes are dirty in the sink or the carper needs vacuuming;
- last week I met my midwife on mental health issues and wrote about it in A bit of sunshine post...I'm still waiting for the letter to arrive though;
- I so feel like a balloon starting in the afternoon and my feet feel like stones - hubby gives me a foot massage every night so it is nice;
- I am a bit worried about my urine test today - traces of blood and proteins - but because my GP isn't too worried I'm trying not to be very worried either;
- I have problems shaving my "you know areas" as the belly is now a bit in the way - I think i will soon have to ask hubby to do it for me;
- it's also harder to strap on my shoes so most of the time I just use my flip flops;
- my boobs are so much bigger and damn they hurt!
- baby is moving like mad stil and with every kick i feel happier;
- every now and then I feel like...I don't even know how to explain it...lots of emotions attack me...sadness,anxiety...and I'm just crying...sometimes like tonight I just sit down and cry for a couple of minutes and then everything is a little bit better;
This is it for now though...I'm just hoping all will go well.